I’ve just hit that big post-event/project let down place. This really confirms to me how much I love PROCESS. I like the middle. The finishing and ending…not so much.
This week I gained some insight into why that just might be the case.
- I’m from middle America—South Dakota.
- I’m the MIDDLE child in my family.
- I’m in MIDDLE-pause. I like this term better.
- I’m acutely aware when things are out of balance in my life…a MIDDLE path.
- I like things EVEN STEVEN. I don’t like to owe anyone.
- I’m also a LIBRA…scales, balance & justice…that mumbo jumbo.
Now I understand better why some sadness creeps in after I finish a big process.
“We dance around the ring and suppose,
but the secret sits in the middle and knows”
wonderful post Lisa!… dreaming owl medicine
the finishing and ending… transition
the process was indeed rich and nuanced
I love these images
I love you Lisa.. And I love the way you walk me trough my years ahead…
Thank you for taking the time to comment folks. It means more than you know.