“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
― Albert Einstein
I am feeling pretty smart today. Thank you, Mr. Einstein.
Monday, April 15th
1. Two hours in my studio—melting metal and playing with leather scrap.
2. Jewelry class with Jane Frank at Alchemy with interesting, creative women.
3. Graphic design work on the DOWN SOUTH VINTAGE branding.
4. Meeting at my son’s school about an upcoming festival.
5. Presentation about raising kids in a digital world at the Middle School.
6. Watching the Voice.