I’ve just hit that big post-event/project let down place. This really confirms to me how much I love PROCESS. I like the middle. The finishing and ending…not so much.
This week I gained some insight into why that just might be the case.
- I’m from middle America—South Dakota.
- I’m the MIDDLE child in my family.
- I’m in MIDDLE-pause. I like this term better.
- I’m acutely aware when things are out of balance in my life…a MIDDLE path.
- I like things EVEN STEVEN. I don’t like to owe anyone.
- I’m also a LIBRA…scales, balance & justice…that mumbo jumbo.
Now I understand better why some sadness creeps in after I finish a big process.
“We dance around the ring and suppose,
but the secret sits in the middle and knows”