I was going through photos today and realized that my memories from January and February seem like a lifetime ago. Us Vermonters are now in the 5th week of sheltering in place. It’s quite remarkable how much the world has changed in such a short time. WOW!
I decided to give my not-so-old images a treatment to make them appear as vintage and fading as they now feel to me. I provided captions for the images and a few links below.
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it is a memory.”
― Dr. Seuss
- Spiderman ready to take on the Bad Guys
- Celebrating in Burke, SD https://www.facebook.com/The-Burke-Gazette-104189784512700/
- Ellis napping with Karen at home
- Jeff’s daily coffee snuggle with Karen
- Dinner with Chloe and the clan at Frank Day’s in Dallas, SD https://www.frankdays.com/
- New Year’s Eve in Burlington, VT
- Joan & Maggie—Trivia Night at the Saint John’s Club/Burlington, VT http://stjohnsclub.com/
These are so great, Lisa! Thanks for including me and Joan. Thanks.