Whether you succeed or not is irrelevant, there is no such thing. Making your unknown known is the important thing–and keeping the unknown always beyond you.
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. —Coco Chanel
Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.
You can’t use up creativity.
The more you use, the more you have. —Maya Angelou
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
―Henry David Thoreau
fetch the bolt cutters,
I’ve been in here too long
- cardboard layers missing South Dakota
- fashion magazine paintings
- your voice counts-Harvard Review I believe
- Oakledge Park early morning with a friend after snow
- I recreated this poster for Jeff’s Christmas gift. He was at this show on his birthday, 1981 I believe. I couldn’t find an original.
- winter light with lights, the field behind my childhood home
- fetch the bolt cutters, a Fiona Apple song I love-applicable for COVID life