- I’m far too serious…the universe is meant to be played with.
“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
- I need to ask more questions about everyone in every situation, every time.
- Being human is damn challenging, occasionally there are some nice stretches of ease.
- Everyone’s hurting somehow and their behavior most likely has nothing to do with me.
- Boundaries are compassionate and necessary.
- Showing up, all used up doesn’t help anyone.
- I shouldn’t offer advice unless it’s being requested…and then I should double-check and see if it’s really being requested…and then check just one more time to be sure.
- When I think I deserve MORE of whatever (fill in the blank on any given day) first, I must assess all that I am truly grateful for in my life.
Dear 2020, I will try to use my 2019 Emotional Cliff Notes.
NOTE: Photo credit to Andrew Silva, crone wisdom tattoo courtesy of Adobe Photoshop.
Good morning , Lisa ! Always enjoy your posts !!!
Sent from my iPhone